Looking For Divers In Niagara

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve-o

New
Reaction score
I am a average diver, However I cant seem to find anyone in my area that would like to meet often and Dive. I live in Niagara falls.

If anyone is intrested contact me at Steveread_33@Hotmail.com.

I am intrested in any type of diving, wreck, drift etc etc etc....

Thanks, Steve

If somebody with the name of Lil'Irish Temper approaches you, run the other way, don't look back. I'm telling you, he's trouble. Just Kidding Steve. Go ahead and try posting in the introduction forum and we can all give you a true ScubaBoard welcome. here
David

Welcome to the Boards!!

I work with a shop in Buffalo that has a very busy dive season planned, Including Niagara River Drift Dives every Wednesday night. Click Here then click on the dive calender on the sidebar.

Hope to see you soon!!

Steve-o:
I am a average diver, However I cant seem to find anyone in my area that would like to meet often and Dive. I live in Niagara falls.

If anyone is intrested contact me at Steveread_33@Hotmail.com.

I am intrested in any type of diving, wreck, drift etc etc etc....

Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the Board. You'll find lots of useful information, and many friendly people. I am also from the WNY area, and always looking for a buddy. Visit the North America > Great Lakes Wrecking Crew > Lake Effect Divers. There are lots of us from your area, and we all seem to use the same LDS Discovery Diving in Depew.

Pam

Canada, I live in Niagara falls. I was certified from Eds dive shop back when he was still open.... I'm 20 and not many people I meet seem intrested in regular dives. I work monday to friday 9-5 so its also hard to find people that want to go in the late afternoon...

We dive Humber Bay in our neck of the woods regularly after work at 6:30pm during the week, usually once a week. We were there tonight, and the viz was an amazing 60'+, but water temps seem to have fallen down to 41F. Probably some turnover of water from deeper in the lake.

We've got a Chippawa river drift dive planned for this coming Sunday as well, so there's definitely dive activity happening your way.

I'm always looking for someone to go with, and seeing how you only live 20 minutes away :D

Hey there, I live in St. Cathares and have dive somewhat regularily for what has been the season so far. In fact I was just at the Tiller wreck in Lake Ontario today.

Dan's dive shop in St. Catharines also has dives every Wednesday after work to meet some new people and get some diving in. You can show up around 5:30 if you just need an air fill and then we're off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom