UCSB scuba club?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alexferr

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for people from the UCSB scuba club, does any body has some contact address?

Thanks

There is a group e-mail list for the club. Despite not having been at UCSB (I taught there) in a number of years, I'm still on it but don't save the messages so I don't have the contact info. I just noticed their web site, which I had bookmarked quite a while back, doesn't work.

I'll see if I can get the info from a fe friends I know who stayed involved until more recently.

Yes, I know that is member of this club, I had some contact with him, couples days ago, but I left until next quarter…. I promise me some contact addresses and I still wait for his response, so far.

Thanks any way, I will wait since he is being back.

drbill:
There is a group e-mail list for the club. Despite not having been at UCSB (I taught there) in a number of years, I'm still on it but don't save the messages so I don't have the contact info. I just noticed their web site, which I had bookmarked quite a while back, doesn't work.

I'll see if I can get the info from a fe friends I know who stayed involved until more recently.

Thomas (sb_diver) this one's for you.... Although, I think he might be on vacation to Europe soon, as his graduation was one of these weekends. Anyhow, Thomas is the guy you want to hook up with.

Lexy:
Thomas (sb_diver) this one's for you.... Although, I think he might be on vacation to Europe soon, as his graduation was one of these weekends. Anyhow, Thomas is the guy you want to hook up with.
Lexy,

I sent Thomas a PM about this thread, but we may not hear from him for a while if he's already left for Europe. :D

I'm sure we'll here from him when he gets back though! :crafty:

Christian

My dive buddy Danielle who used to be president of the Club a few years ago says that "Thomas is still involved but Garett is the guy on the internet with it. His
email: gdurand@umail.ucsb.edu"

Hope that gets through. Noticed their web site was no longer up at the old address. I guess my picture was finally removed too! About time.

Did you ever find the scuba club? I'm looking myself and have been unable to find any information on it.

I think the club was disbanded due to concerns re: liability on the part of the university. If so, it's a shame. Intercollegiate sports probably involve far more injuries.

Back
Top Bottom