Meetings & Activity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syntaxtree

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I'm a new diver in the Atlanta area and I was thinking about coming out to the next Atlanta Reef Dwellers meeting to check it out. I was wanting to make sure that I had the correct information about the location & time, and was also curious as to how much activity the club sees these days.

From what I found on the internet it looks like the next meeting is on Tues. Oct 12 at 7PM at the Hudson grill on Peachtree NE. Is this right? Is there any particular area that I should go to / ask for?

Thanks,
Kyle

Hey Kyle,

The club generally meets at the Hudson Grill on the second Tuesday of the month. In December we'll be having our annual Holiday Party. Check the website for more information. It won't be at the Hudson Grill, but somewhere else. I'm not sure where it'll be yet.

The great this about the club is that we have people that just obtained their certification and other that have doing the sport for years. It's a real nice mix of people with a lot of different experiences.

We'd love to have you join us.

See you at the meetings.
Walt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom