ScubaJude

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPhilippi

New
Reaction score
HELP! We are leaving for Moorea in a week or so and I cannot pin down a dive shop I feel comfortable diving with! My husband and I each have approximately 50 dives and are interested in diving with a shop that does not specialize in Newbies. I have narrowed it down to TopDive, FunDive and Moorea Blue. There is also a shop on property at the Moorea Pearl Resort where we are staying. Any suggestions/ideas are considered. Thanx

Welcome to the board!
Sorry, can't help you with Moorea.
May the force be with you!

Joe

Moorea? Is that in Texas...?

Oh well, welcome to SB.com. You are both welcome to respective usernames...

:cowboy: don

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

I can highly recommend TopDive. Dove several days with them (both on Moorea and Bora Bora) last September and they were excellent. Thorough dive briefings, good DMs, comfortable boats, they do have Nitrox available if you want, and as I recall they do pick up at the Pearl. No question in my mind I'd go back with them. If you're going to be there several days, get their 10 dive package. Can be shared between two people, gives you an extra dive free in essence.

Let me know if you have other questions. Moorea is GORGEOUS!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom