NAUI Divemaster course in/near Brisbane

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I will be in Brisbane for about a month early next year, and I would like to use the time to do a NAUI Divemaster course. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to do that?

If there are no really good options, I might alternatively be willing to try the PADI folks instead. So I welcome recommendations for this as well.

Thanks!

I don't think there are any NAUI affiliated shops in Brisbane. There are a few PADI and a couple of SSI, and they are a distance apart geographically. Do you know where you'll be staying when you're here? That will help narrow it down some.

I am not sure yet, but I will likely be in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane.

Agree with the previous posters; to my knowledge there are no NAUI schools in Brisbane or South East Queensland. SSI/PADI are well represented and there is a Brisbane BSAC chapter.

Sunreef at Mooloolaba offer PADI courses (it's about an hour's drive north); I did my rescue cert with them a few years ago and they were great.

http://www.sunreef.com.au/padi-learn-to-dive-scuba-courses-with-sunreef/

Back
Top Bottom