Scuba Club or/and buddies @ Sunshine Coast?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

devin95

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I will stay at the Sunshine Coast for a few months while the last quarter of 2015. I'll stay next to Maroochydore or Mooloolaba.

I'm searching for a possibility to dive frequently (maybe weekly) at the Sunshine Coast. I'm not looking for a tourist boat. I don't really need guided tours. But I'm looking for local buddies and a possibility to fill tanks. Maybe a dive club would do it. (Please, don't answer with advertisings for dive shops. :no:)

I'm a CMAS***-diver (=Divemaster or Dive Leader) with 400+ dives.

Any ideas or advices?

Hi
I'm not sure what kind of research you have done on diving on the sunny coast but I doubt you will get many replys.
There is extremely limited shore diving and the vis is low at the best of times. Boat diving is where it's at and getting a free invitation on a private boat is a long shot along with free fills. Do your homework and dive the brisbane,wolf rock, flinders reef and Byron bay!

Hmmm...
Where and how do the locals dive? I can't beleive: Do thay really pay 175$ for each dive?
:confused:

Day trips to straddie! I thought it was around $130 for a double.

Back
Top Bottom