Dive Centre Bondi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverLaura

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Dive Centre Bondi.... It's the shop to dive with if you are ever in Sydney and are looking for a long hose/backplate and wing/jetfin & drysuit friendly family in addition to a robust recreational program. Amazing kind and friendly folks (I know, that pretty much describes all aussies) but these guys went above and beyond to help us get in a kind of impromptu dive (no one expected me to want to do two days of diving when i was there for such a short trip) and happily accommodated an additional diver who opted to join us the night before. They have all the gear you could want both for sale and in rental, a great mixing station and just really really all around good peeps. I really can't say enough good stuff about shop owner Duncan and our dive buddy Huw. Duncan will literally give you the jetfins off his feet to make sure you have the best possible experience and Huw is grade A, over the top good guy and effing fantastic dive buddy.

A testament to the concept of similar/same dive technique/philosophy and standardized gear
smile.gif

[video=youtube;2IenWlx-kxI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IenWlx-kxI[/video]

I came across Dive Center Bondi before, when I was looking for GUE dive centers here. I am new to Sydney, I am a padi dive master and I'm looking around for dive centers and diver communities. I'm looking for a dive buddy as well. I'll swing by Dive Center Bondi to say hello soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom