M/V Nimrod Explorer Travelers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,
We are considering a trip on the M/V Nimrod Explorer and was wondering if anyone has traveled on it. Our itinerary is Cooktown, Ribbon Reefs and the Coral Sea. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Karen

Heya Karen, Sorry I can't help you out with the info your searching for, but wanted to say hi and welcome you to the Board anyways.... :wavey:

Best Wishes,
Vickie

:happywave Hi Karen, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome to the Board! :sunny

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest and best. Hope you enjoy participating on the forums. You might start with completing your Profile - and seperately, your Dive Info, as that will aid discussions.

We don't actually handle that sort of question on Introductions, and the Mods may move this to Australia and Pacific, but - if you put Nimrod Explorer in the Search Feature above, it'll direct you quickly to several discussions. Further questions about this tour will be better addressed on that forum.

PM me if I can help you ...

don :palmtree:

DandyDon:
Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest and best. Hope you enjoy participating on the forums. You might start with completing your Profile - and seperately, your Dive Info, as that will aid discussions.

We don't actually handle that sort of question on Introductions, and the Mods may move this to Australia and Pacific, but - if you put Nimrod Explorer in the Search Feature above, it'll direct you quickly to several discussion. Further questions about this tour will be better address on that forum.

PM me if I can help you ...

don :palmtree:

Thanks, glad to be here. Karen

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I'd have to go with Don's suggestion on this one. That would probably yield you the best results.

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Moved from Intro & Greets forum.

I have been on it, but my info would be dated. We did a shorter trip from Cairns to Lizard Island and had a really good time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom