Bahamas Air baggage allowance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamickey

I'm a GIRL!
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I can't find how many bags are allowed on Bahamas Air for their inter island flights. The baggage info page just talks about excess bags. Has anyone flown on them lately between George Town, Exuman and Nassau? How many bags can I check free of charge and what is the weight limit?

I'll call and find out from them next week, but right now I'm just trying to plan out which airline to fly on, since American Airlines has cancelled their morning flight out of George Town :shakehead after I have already booked the flight. I'm looking at different connections now.

If you're both going on a liveaboard, I think I'd be more freaked out by this:
Even if a bag is not lost, it may be delayed for a day or two. It is wise to put items that you will need during the first 24 hours in a carry-on bag (toiletries, one change of underwear).
:)

I'm back on the direct flight non-stop from Miami so I won't have to worry about "lost" luggage. Plus I'm on American which doesn't have the reputation of the smaller puddle jumpers.

tstormwarning: I didn't get any info on the baggage allowance for Bahamas Air. I decided to stick with AA.

427Dave:
Anyone know about Continential Airlines and bagage? I am flying from Orlando to Freeport non stop and it looks like a small plane.

Look on their website under baggage allowance. The major airlines all list this information. Bahamas Air is a tiny little company and their website is very simple. That's why we had trouble finding the info. But Continental has this information on their site. I've seen it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom