Bahamas Tiger Shark Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetman

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi - just got back from bahamas last weekend and just put up my pics and trip report.

We did this out of florida (West Palm Beach) with Jim Abernethy's and I recommend it highly.

The galleries can be found here:

DivePics - Underwater Photography by Steve Houghton - Tropical and Ocean

Trip report is right under the galleries.

Here are some sample shots:

0003.jpg

0020.jpg

0016.jpg

Beautiful pix

Those pics are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

mg

Steve,

First may I say nice photos,

Second great trip report and your web site is great!

I did not think they were still doing this after the last incident-I know its Illegal in US waters and some rally for it and some rally against it- As it just gives diving a bad rap when some one gets munched!

That said years back prior to the hurricanes on Grand Bahama at Pier1 mouth to the deep harbor /container port they would dump scraps off the roof at night and feed the local sharks and at that time I loved it!:D
Brad

Hey, thanx for that trip report. Pretty interesting stuff, always wondered what Jim Abernathy's trips were like.

While I don't think the abundance of Tigersharks is for me, I love that they keep you in the water as much as possible. Not so much on other liveaboards.

Your pics are great too. I love your use of ambient light and the fact you only have 5 macro shots. :) lol Hard to imagine how big and how many there are.

Now I'm off to read your other trip reports....

Back
Top Bottom