Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LesThePrez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone going in early August? I be going again from 8/6/09-8/10/09. This is my once-a-year trip by myself that the wifey agrees to. Just a few days of R&R. 8 dives in 3 days. Easy to get to from NYC! I know the island pretty well, got the bus routes down, & have my favorite shopping places for art & whatever else. Yup! I did the shark dives again last year. Best yet in that were between 30 & 40 of 'em. I wore the "chain mail" suit myself in 1999 with Nassau Scuba Center. It was great fun & only cost about $400. I land "on island" at 10am, take the afternoon shuttle to Stewart Coves, give 'em the completed-in-advance paper work, leave my gear. Hang out. Chat with Vivian(a), & take the afternoon shuttle to City Market on Cable Beach & buy my food & yummies that I eat in the room at the Orange Hill. This'll be my 5th trip to the island & I still haven't been to paradise island.

There once was a diver named Mark, who liked to dive deep with a shark.
But Mark wasn't happy 'cause the shark got too snappy
& his bite was much worse than his bark. Les The Prez.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom