Stuart Coves night dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffhamm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Going back to Nassau in a week and considering a night dive w Stuart Cove's.

Does anyone have any experience with their night operation? I see on their website you need at least 6 people. I have experience with their day boats, so not looking for any info as far as that goes.

I assume this is a less popular option, are dives still limited on time.

Any reviews on the sites they use at night or the quality/quantity of sealife?

Searching the forums provided me with nothing.

Thanks,

Jeff

Bump.

We're heading to Nassau at the end of February so I'm curious to hear any comments about night diving there.

Didn't do any night dives with Stuart Cove (just the day ones) but I did do night dives while on a Blackbeard's liveaboard. Really enjoyed the night dives... lots to see and film (although no sharks... at least that I could see!)

I did a night dive with Stuarts. The op is great, and all our boat loved the dive. It was my first, and really, I didn't get the fascination. Yeah, the bio was fun, and the critters different, but for me, it was like eating a J&PB vs a PB&J...

Well I just got back from a week with Stuart Cove and I did the night dive on the Willaurie wreck which was really nice and worth doing. Funny thing is, as mentioned by DrBill, this was the only dive on which we didn't spot any sharks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom