Bahamas Eleuthera Caribbean Reef Sharks - October 2013 Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VBlueV

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dropping in on multiple Sharks. Dave and Lonnie were already using their cameras as shields.
Wicked playing Chicken with a shark. Who's going to turn first!
Oh and remember to check-six for the second shark BEHIND YOU!
[Please set viewer to 1080p]

Bahamas Eleuthera Caribbean Reef Sharks - YouTube

Shark2.jpg

Last edited:
Tell your buddy to be glad the remora went for his backside. Last time I saw that sort of thing the remora was going for the guy's crotch.

Also I experienced something interesting while watching your various footage. Kept catching myself equalizing. :)

Thanks for sharing.

PS do you have any island surface footage? TIA

Actually, the remora DID get go there. But, I only posted the "G-Rated" video :wink:

Sorry about the equalizing. The footage was at the start of the dives so I could get clear video before the fin-kickers silted the swim-thru.

We never set foot on any of the out islands, only moored near them. Otherwise, yes, I would've shot video. But here are some stills from surface intervals:

DSCN4103.jpgDSCN4111.jpgDSCN4164.jpgDSCN4236.jpg

Thanks for that. Don't apologize for my "equalizing" phenomenon. I believe in equalize early and often. Inasmuch as, I'm off on another trip at the end of the week, just getting a head start. :)

Back
Top Bottom