Fall Weather on LOB September / October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SandyUT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

Looking at some planning for a fall LOB in the Bahamas. The water temps are nice and warm but the number of days with precipitation is listed as pretty considerable, except for the rating i read said and type or length of preceip falling any where at any time. Anyone been in the fall and can share first hand experience? I have been to the south pacific and it raided almost every day - but for all of 5-10 minutes so it was a non-issue.

Thanks!

Just remember, September/October is prime hurricane season.

Well there is that. But we have had a couple great trips during hurricane season - Roatan and Cozumel. We get travel insurance and go for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there is that. But we have had a couple great trips during hurricane season - Roatan and Cozumel. We get travel insurance and go for it
Well, you have the most important part. I would hazard a guess that the weather would be nice during the morning, and building to afternoon thunderstorms.

I would consider calling the operator directly, and consulting the weather averages for those months as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom