Diving in Freeport - Need help choosing dive operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coco240

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife and I are planning to go to Freeport in August. We will be staying at the Memories Hotel. We are experienced divers with more than 900 dives between the two of us. We have seen Unexso but I am a bit worry about the advertised dive times.

Two questions:
How is Unexso ?

Can you suggest another dive operator?​

Fred at Grand Bahama Scuba is what you are looking for. Smaller operation, very flexible.

Fred at Grand Bahama Scuba is what you are looking for. Smaller operation, very flexible.

Exactly. UNEXSO is not what experienced divers who want personalized service are looking for. Fred is your man.

What they said - permanently bookmarked so: Grand Bahamas Scuba

Theo's is a good wreck and at 240' long and 100' deep not likely to be anything but experienced divers.

Was following this thread. Wife and I are now going to Freeport in September for a 1 week getaway. Based on the recommendations here I've already emailed Fred and Grand Bahamas Scuba Looking forward to diving in the Bahamas. All my diving to date has been quarry and Panama City Beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom