Dive Sites in West End

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamaverick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be cruising to Old Bahama Bay Marina in West End in my own boat in Aug. and plan to dive.

Does anyone know where I can get a list of dive sites? Since I will be diving from my own boat I am looking for gps coordinates.

Thanks for any help or pointing me in the right direction.

I have a chart that shows them. It is a Wavey line chart, I think. Shows every dive site mooring int he Bahamas. And, there are moorings where they say there are.

I have a chart that shows them. It is a Wavey line chart, I think. Shows every dive site mooring int he Bahamas. And, there are moorings where they say there are.

Thanks for the info. I looked online then contracted Wavy Lines directly. They told me that the charts that they have with dive sites do not include West End - only for the south shore.

It seems I am back to square one.

As always, I appreciate you assistance.

Thanks for the info. I looked online then contracted Wavy Lines directly. They told me that the charts that they have with dive sites do not include West End - only for the south shore.

It seems I am back to square one.

As always, I appreciate you assistance.

Do you need moorings or just sites? I have the old Sea Fever dive sites, but I have no idea if there are moorings there or not, both above West End and below. I will look them up if you would like.

Do you need moorings or just sites? I have the old Sea Fever dive sites, but I have no idea if there are moorings there or not, both above West End and below. I will look them up if you would like.

Moorings would be great but info on all sites would be better. I am more than happy to explore the sites to see if mooring are in place. I rarely dive with moorings in S FL so info on all sites would be a big help.

Thanks for the help.

I can export them as a .csv or a .kml or a .gpx file. .gpx is Garmin, KML is google earth (i think), .csv is excel. I need your e-mail address. PM is fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom