Snorkeling off beaches in the bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ray Lanza

New
Reaction score
Hello out there. Just registered. My wife and I are divers, and we will be traveling to Nassau for a weekend. Unfortunately, it is a work trip for her, and we will only get limited time on Saturday afternoon. So, I was looking for the best spot to do some snorkeling from a public beach in Nassau. I'm not sure if there is much just off shore, but we would like to see some reef life. Any suggestions?

Welcome aboard. The carribbean forum can be searched for trip reports to the bahamas. There probably a zillion trip reports. Enjoy! :dazzler1:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

You'll definitely want to check out the Greater Caribbean & Bahamas forum. You'll most likely get a good answer to your question there.

Don't forget to fill out your profile, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

humba:
Welcome aboard. The carribbean forum can be searched for trip reports to the bahamas. There probably a zillion trip reports. Enjoy! :dazzler1:

Welcome to Scuba Board, I hope you enjoy being a member!

From,
Matt
:cheers:

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Click on the link HH put in his thread. It will take you directly there.

Welcome to the board, sorry, I can't help you with Nassau but have fun. If you ave any other questions feel free to PM me

Welcome!!!! I haven't ever been there so can't really offer any advice. However, if you wouldn't mind, we'd love to hear all about it when ya'll get (just make a new thread). Is your wife a member yet too? We'd like to welcome her as well.

Hi -

Since you are here I will tell you what I found in June. We were there for our daughter's wedding. The beach is great - that is where the kids were married about 2 feet from the water's edge. Anywhere along Cable Beach snorkeling was possible. Not a whole lot to see right off the Beach - but it was available.

While I was there I didn't get a chance to dive either. But the gear made the trip just in case. Just like my American Express card I don't leave home without it.

Hi there. My name is Kayla and I have been diving for over two years now! I think that there is a lot to learn here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you can post some of your own experiences as well! If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM. Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better!

Kayla

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom