Air Integration wrist mounted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Greeting to all from Arabia. The talk, pro and con of air integrated computers has always centered around reliability. I am always amused by these arguments because if you find yourself with much more water over your head than enough air in your tanks to comfortable make your ascent, you have ignored many indicators that never fail, such as (1) less air in the tank the more buoyant you become (2) even with the best balanced regulators you get what I call the j valve effect, increase breathing effort. Some geeks might disagree but I get more signals from being situationally aware than any computer of any type, air integrated or otherwise.

Hello J. Johnson jr.,

you may want to start with this link: A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums.
It will give you lots of info regarding ScubaBoard.

Since you're a DM/instructor, you may want to join our private Instructor2Instructor forum.
Click on the link for more info.

For local info and/or buddies, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links:
ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > Africa/Middle East.

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom