Fleece lined wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mom2twinz99

Registered
Reaction score
I am trying to find a place to order a diveskin or wetsuit with a fleece lining. Our LDS cannot order the brand they used to carry anymore, and I can't even find them online. A friend of mine has one, and after borrowing it for a dive, I have to have one. The warmth is so much better! ( Not to mention how easy it goes on! )

Anyone know of a place to order these? Or anyone have one for sale in a Ladies medium or large?

Thanks!
Amber

mom2twinz99:
I am trying to find a place to order a diveskin or wetsuit with a fleece lining. Our LDS cannot order the brand they used to carry anymore, and I can't even find them online. A friend of mine has one, and after borrowing it for a dive, I have to have one. The warmth is so much better! ( Not to mention how easy it goes on! )

Anyone know of a place to order these? Or anyone have one for sale in a Ladies medium or large?

Thanks!
Amber

I just bought a ScubaPro 3mm with....well I don't know if I'd call it fleece...a liner kind of like that. My son has the exact same wetsuit except for size, and his doesn't have it. The difference is mine came from Europe. Don't know if they're all made in Italy but they do have a different inside and you're right, it's way easier to put on.

I have 2 Darlex fleece lined skins I was going to sell but haven't gotten around to it yet. I've had them for a long time but they haven't been worn in years, they, um, shrank...yeah that's it. They are from the old Performance Diver, I think they are unisex sizes, one is M and the other is missing the tag but I think it's XL. PM me if interested.

mom2twinz99:

Not sure what you mean, Amber, but think you might mean the new merino-wool fleece-lined wetsuits that Pinnacle just came out with. They were written up in a couple of the rags, including Rodales, recently.

Here's one source at least, with some information:
http://www.simplyscuba.com/ShowPage.aspx?ShowPage=PinnacleMerino

They're supposed to be pretty slick and super warm.

Best,

Doc

Yeah, if you're talking about the Pinnacle ones, I have one of the Polar semi-dry suits. It's pretty nice, pretty warm (even though I'm a wuss when it comes to cold).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom