You know it's time to take a dive trip when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring

Beyond the Pale
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
you get busted using the bathtub...

does that first stage hit you in the head, it has go to stick out 3 times as far as any I have seen.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, wait, there are no stupid questions only stupid people, ok, sorry if I am a stupid people.
:D

Yeah, it can if I dive it with that yoke adapter on it...I usually dive DIN tanks, but that particular tank is a yoke and the yoke adapter adds about three inches or so on it...

If you are ever in the market for a DS4 first stage, listen to your elders (I didn't) and get the parts to switch it from DIN to yoke instead of the adapter (unless you were born with a 3" indentation in the back of your head...then it would fit comfortably :D)

thanks for the quick answer

Thanks for those quotes. They have been on my mind quite a bit lately. What was your source document?

Ah, I see that you're a DIR (Diving In Restroom) diver...

<insert preventative phrase> It's a joke, play on words, parody, etc. :jester: </insert>

I am glad you like them. I just found them online somewhere, they are at alot of different sites but most of them don't say anything more then the quote itself, if you want I could try to find some more in depth information, I am sure it is out there somewhere.

You get caught using your regulator while watching the discovery channels blue planet. :)

Ryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom