This is awesome, I'm glad to be aboard...literally!

What was your first feeling of being a fish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LchelleD

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This is really great and I'm happy to be apart of a team of divers; amatuer or professional. Just finished my dive class the end of June, 2005 and recently received my diver card...finally! Anyhow, I've done 8 dives so far and my goal is to become a Master Diver and then who knows, the next Jacque. Don't we all want to be him. The first time I actually felt comfortable diving was 3 weeks ago at LaJolla Cove. My boyfriend is also a diver; 10 years and really enjoys it. We go together and he definately loves to keep my safe. The kelp beds were so beautiful that my emotions got the best of me. Seeing nothing around you but a beauty beyond measures. Our maker sure knew what he was doing when he created ocean life. The feeling of serenity and relaxation is breathtaking. Being under the vast sea is a sight no one could ever take away from you; very honorable. No cars honking, no signs to tell you which way to go, no inconsiderate people to upset you and simply saying...stress free. Thanking God to have been able to give me the eyes to see and emotions to seek something so much beautiful than land and that is water.

Lu

Hey Lu,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I'm a new diver from San Diego too. You need to meet the gang at ScubaBoard > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > North America > United States > California Kelp Divers >SoCal.

There are a lot of experienced divers there who are willing to answer all your questions! Also, if you would like to meet some of them in person, they will be meeting at La Jolla Shores tomorrow for a monthly dive and BBQ, diving starting at 8 am and lunch at noon. You might stop by just to see and be seen.

wetrat

Welcome to the board!

Joe

:icecream1 Hi there Lu, I just wanted to make you feel welcome, when I joined many people introduced themselves. On Scuba Board, you will find there are many informative divers here. It’s a good place too, for meeting other divers. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

Enjoy being a member and Safe Diving. From Matt.

Glad to have you in our world...

:zorros: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

I don't understand the poll either, just ignore! I'm blonde and didn't understand what it was asking until I was finished and then didn't know how to delete it. =o(

Lu

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom