my ribs hurt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

builderbloke

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
after diving the nab tower off of selsey (uk) we were atacked by two yachts and the coxen ended up putting the rib on the tower tearing 1 of the tubes and possibly splitting the fiber glass hull does anybody know where i can get it fixed cheep in the local area as its beyond my patching skill

in England for a vessel's distances from a dive boat? Were you flying a dive flag?

What is the tube made from? Fiberglass ?

Sorry I can't help you. The closest I have ever been to the UK is Boston. But if you get a chance, please answer the above questions.

erm im not sure if there is a set distance you have to be away from anouther vesel but power gives way to sail unles power is stationary and yes the a flag was up we were diving the "nab" tower and we tucked in real tight to it to get out the wind then these two yachts haveing a race used the nab tower a a raceing bouy the first 1 took took it wide enough to be safe but the outher 1 cut inside saw us tried to go out again hit the outher yacht bounced off of him and came straight at us the guy i let steer panicked powerd up and hit the tower

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom