Florida Dive Show--who's going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua-man:
I am answering my own post here...found another similar post--my bad!

You would have thought they would have advertised it much better. Even I have not heard anything about it yet.

I've heard a diver shop friend talk about it, wanted to know if I wanted to tag along.. but I forgot where it was, or when... I just remembered him saying it was the DEMA guys kind of stayin' afloat after the Vegas gathering, still traveling around and showin' off the newest toys.. But where? when? I don't know.

One of their representatives had talked to me at the Long Beach (CA) SCUBA Show about participating in a film festival. When I tried to contact her after the show, the e-mail came back. Hope it is a good show. Maybe someone could post a report. I would have liked to attend, but have to be in FL next month for my Dad's memorial service so scheduling wouldn't have worked out anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom