Rocky Mountain Diving Fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Brad

Reaction score
Am I the only one who enjoys fresh water diving? Not that the ocean is bad I love that as well. I'd love to dive in more fresh water spots. What are your top three fresh water dive sites??? As far as salt water...........I'd say Fiji is my #1, then Hawaii #2 (the Molokini Crater on Maui was 125' visibility over Christmas and totally fun) and then the Med. Your thoughts?

Your not the only one for sure!! I know that there are a lot of divers around here that enjoy fresh water diving!! Welcome to ScubaBoard!! Its great to have you here!! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around!!

Have fun, and safe diving!
Kayla

I haven't done much fresh water diving but I hear that the ST Lawrence Seaway up here in Ontario and New York state is awesome fresh water diving for the shipwrecks.

Welcome to the board. I like the ocean better, but that is what makes this board so great. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. Check out your local dive forum for some local dive buddies.

Click here ---->[red]Rocky Mountain Oysters[/red]

Come over this way and dive the hole in Santa Rosa NM sometime.

:biggrinba don

Thats all Ive pretty much dove in so far has been fresh water. Ive been to NC once. But all my other dives are in in the tri-state area quarries. I love it!:D

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

I do have fun, but I know one thing diving in poorer conditions all the time I think has made me a better diver.

Hey scuba brad, being from Utah have you been to Fish lake? It is up there with some of the best for me. Also Flaming Gorge is good for big fish and some fun caves. Two very good fresh water sites in Utah.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom