DIR Fundamentals in Indianapolis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Gibson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
A DIR Fundamentals class has been scheduled for Nov. 8 - 10 in Indianapolis. The dates have been confirmed. RJ Meyers and Sonya Tittle are the scheduled instructors. These two work for Andrew Georgitsis out of Fifth Dimension in Seattle. Diving will be at Blue Springs in Shelbyville.

There are currently 4 spots open. The class is being limited to 10 students. The cost of the class will be $300. The cost is about $25 more than typical since we are planning on bringing the instructors in earlier and keeping them here longer. We wanted to make sure the class is not rushed because of instructor travel schedules.

If you wish to participate, contact me at dgibson@b-l-n.com
A $150 deposit is required to reserve your spot. If you have any questions, please contact me

Dan Gibson

I would love to come but the dates don't work for me. Keep us posted if you do it again.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Chad

A DIR Fundamentals class has been scheduled for Nov. 8 - 10 in Indianapolis. RJ Meyers and Sonya Tittle are the scheduled instructors. Diving will be at Blue Springs in Shelbyville.

There are currently 3 spots open. The cost of the class will be $300. If you wish to participate, contact me at dgibson@b-l-n.com
A $150 deposit is required to reserve your spot. If you have any questions, please contact me

Dan Gibson

Do you hold any "DIR fundamentals" events in the UK?

I would most certainly like to attand such an event.

I'm certain I would learn a lot.

Contact Andrew Georgitsis at andrewg@fifthd.com

He should be able to help you out. He travels all over the world teaching the Fundamentals and Tech classes.

Dr Paul Thomas once bubbled...
Do you hold any "DIR fundamentals" events in the UK?

I would most certainly like to attand such an event.

I'm certain I would learn a lot.

Back
Top Bottom