Hello All Best/Worst Dive site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lidiver06:
please inform us all of the best and not the greatest dive site out there
Howdy and welcome to SB!

This is an international message community, so that question would be pretty difficult to answer. Perhaps if you completed your Profile with location and your Dive Info...?

There's an active discussion on it on the Texas forum now. Take a look...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-010.gif

DandyDon, not hard at all. The best dive site is the one you just finished diving with out injury. The worst is the one you just finihed diving with injury.

Dive sites are like cares, it all depends in what you want in a dive site. I am a frequent beach diver. My favorite dive sites are the ones I can get to that offer lots of diversity, and preferrably a little (or lot) of kelp with a reasonable entry. Old Marineland at Palos Verde California for example is terriffic. Avalon Water Park at Catalina is good too.

worse black warrior wreck rockaway ny, seas healthy 7 feet, viz 2-3 feet, tires floating on the surface and divers sick all over the place, the boat eagles nest was beautiful though

welcome-
I agree with Pasley. I like to avoid the sites with coast guard helicopters circling overhead.

As far as best- depends on what you are looking for- pretty stuff go for S. pacific or caribean. Ship wrecks? you won't find any better than the great lakes. You like Fossils- the black waters of the Cooper river are the place to go. Want to dive with Manatees then head to Crystal River. Seals and Sea lions are your thing check out Los Coranodos Islands off the coast of San Diego. Depending on your location if you just want to get wet for the weekend look for a nearby quarry or lake.

Welcome to Scuba Board

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Any other questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Naughty Neoprene Fashion Consultancy Inc.

Back
Top Bottom