Dema

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaTec

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
DEMA

Hey who is going to DEMA, it might be interesting to meet for a beer and some fun discutions

not to mention put some faces to the names, or some names to the handles.

just a thought. if anybody is interested we could set up a time and a place to meet and see who shows up

Myself & some cohorts will be at DEMA, we usually have a note posted on the bulletin board as to what time we should hook up to swap info on deals, interesting goodies, etc.
The bulletin board is usually right inside the main entrance to the hall, just before you get to the folks checking badges.

Pearce & I will be there. Of course we have to spend some time at some seminars, but hopefully that will only take up one day's worth of "oohing" and "aahing". :)

~SubMariner~

Las Vegas.
I will be there with my partner Marci. We would be happy to meet up with anyone that comes up with a plan. Staying at MGM Grand.
:)

Natasha once bubbled...
Las Vegas.
I will be there with my partner Marci. We would be happy to meet up with anyone that comes up with a plan. Staying at MGM Grand.
:)

Thanks Natasha for the lightning fast reply.. faster then getting a hold of my buddy.

I'll be there tuesday night (miss first day of show), and will be in town until saturday night, so I definately would like to meet.. I'll be working the ANDI booth on the last 3 days of the show (less some browsing time).. Drop me a private email at padiscubapro@yahoo.com and I'll give ya my cell number..

I heard of DEMA several times before, and from what I gather it's some type of diving convention. What's there, and who is it geared for?

Back
Top Bottom