Male VS. Female

Are you Male or Female?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This post is more out of curiosness than anything. I have heard many different opinions for percents regarding males vs. females who actually scuba dive. I have that out of of all scuba divers, 80% are male and 20% are female. Also heard 70% - 30% and many others.

No clue if this has been posted before, it must have, because it is so general. But please post if you are male or female in the poll and we will all get a better idea on this, rather than from what we get from other sources. Thanks everyone for participating. :bang:

I'm willing to bet you'll get a lower percentage of women voting since you made it a public poll.

I saw a great message on some boards where people were looking for buddies/clubs. The title was 22/F seeks dive buddy, then when you clicked on it, it said: Ok now that I have your attention 33/M seeks dive buddy. Comic Gold.

diverdan214:
I saw a great message on some boards where people were looking for buddies/clubs. The title was 22/F seeks dive buddy, then when you clicked on it, it said: Ok now that I have your attention 33/M seeks dive buddy. Comic Gold.
:lol: Comic Gold it is!

Well I ran a quick check of the group photos of the last 8 dive trips I and my wife went on.
The females are in the majority - just.

divezero:
...we will all get a better idea on this, rather than from what we get from other sources.
nope, all you'll get is an idea for those who are on SB and saw a point in answering this particular public poll...

The ratios you gave are about opposite in Japan. Ahhh. Perhaps you could get one of those fem partners...if only you spoke Jovitos!

sandshaker:
right now it is 80 / 20 on this poll...

I am woman hear me roar!!!!!:)
Huh? Did you say something?
:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom