HULL CLEANING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darkwing

Reaction score
I need a source: book, publication, opinion. What is the best material:item, product, to clean a boat hull. If I have someone do it, what is reasonable cost??

THENKS, GOOD DIVING

The "A" number one hull cleaner - always has been, always will be, is *elbow grease*.
Rick

I have a 24 footer in Oceanside, Ca harbor and I pay $39.00 a month. Most of San Diego is $1.05 to $1.50 a foot. They also clean my outdrive for that price. I would clean it myself if the water wasn't contaminated. You see liveaboards don't always use the head or close the valve, plus the runoff is bad. If you don't want to dive in it don't wash it down the gutter.

I do not think that I made myself clear. What I am looking for is something that can clean a hull underwater. I want to save myself some hual-out cost. I know some live-aboards who would like to save a few bucks also. any help, THANKS

Call me ,I do snow birds from canada to florida run,based in jersey,"it ain't just bottoms!!!

Danny's Dive and Mechanical Service mnydvr@msn.com Ph.732-425-5189 24hr

I'll come to you ,just pay the fee ,we get 3.00 per ft + flight and hotel

mnydvr@msn.com 732-425-5189 24hr fully insured and experienced!!
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer, the OP hasn't been online in the last 5+ years...

I guess we all know ALL we need to know ? Ever done any golf ball diving? somthing I'm looking into for extra cash.Where are you and what kinda rates do you get?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom