Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cherry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This past week my family and I all went through the PADI OW course and despite moments of sheer terror on all of our parts ( my wifes mostly :) we all made it through. What made the experience so great was our instructor. Ota Hally was a tremedous introduction to this great sport. With humor and a smile he made us all feel comfortable. The fact that he was a Padi Master instructor probably had nothing to do with it. It's really the person that is important. Padi, Naui, SSI isnt really the issue is it? Any way a big thanks to Ota and Cheryl for a wonderful experience and for having two new friends in our lives.

:)

Welcome to the board.

I am glad to hear you had such a good experience.

Dive Safe, Have fun.

Chad

Your EXACTLY correct cherry. Glad you had a good time. All instructors need smiles and laughs. Happy Diving...

Ota and Cheryl are great folks......Ota did my Rescue Course this year and Cheryl my AOW a couple of years back........Ota is demanding, but you do learn...................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom