In Search of a Support Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TimAZ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, my name's Tim and I'm a gear-a-holic. It has been eleven days since my last scuba purchase. Do you find solace in the bottom of an air bottle? Said again and again "honey, I'll stop, I swear. I just need one more exposure suit to cover 72 - 75 degree water temps on partly cloudy days." Is your "dive buddy" really just enabling a time and resource consuming habit?

Join me in the fight against this addiction. Meetings start right after I get the new Fusion Powered, Jetpack Equipped, Laser Mounted, Titanium, Shark Defeating, Sunken Galleon Locating BC from Atomic Aquatics. It's my last one. I can stop. I promise.:D

I really, really *need* two more bottles, and 2 more regs. Followed by 2 more bottles and 2 more regs, then maybe a scooter, then mabye some more bottles & regs. If diving doesn't kill me, Citibank surely will.

Why fight it?

I will lead you from temptation
1. You must go cold turkey, Pack up all of your diving gear and send it to me.
2. If you cannot quit I will provide you with a list of stuff to buy.
3. See step 1.

LOL LM(___)o(___) off

But Honey,you wouldn't want that old gear to crap out on me at depth?

seadoggirl:
Nothing like having a sponsor 1 T Submariner! You are so kind to offer your services.
He offered me too on another thread........he is evil, praying on the weak. :eyebrow:

Hi Tim.

I'm Anne and I too think I have a problem. When I'm not buying dive stuff for myself, I'm buying it for my husband. (I'm losing you to crappy, outdated equipment! Oh, and you need this thingy, too.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom