Ginnie Springs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xScubaStephx

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
How many people have been here?

haha, i figured that, i was wondering who all on the board has been there, and what they thought about it. Ive been there alot, considering i live about 40 miles away.

I've been there. When the weather is horrible in both the Gulf and the Atlantic, you can at least get wet there, but it's a pretty boring dive.

I used to go up there every other week, or so. Many enjoyable dives have taken place there.

If you can get past the drunken tubers, its a nice place. Decent amenities, not too far from EE or Cave Excursions, and the sweet tea is on point!

I think everyone on the planet has gone there at least eight times........ Heck, I think everyone on the planet was there this past weekend. Except Brian St.Clair. Ha Ha. I dive there average once a week(not on weekends) but it's the closest cave to me. about 7 miles. It's a nice cave, but there are lots of other places to dive not to far away.

I dove there in 1983, it wasnt so crowded back then. It was a fun dive, but I had just got certified so even a pool was a fun dive.

I've been there plenty of times. Do not agree with Walter that it's boring. But if I was only doing OW diving, I'd probably not visit more than once a year.

Walter, as far as I understand from our long converstation on the beach in Key Largo doesn't like caves. Isn't this true, Walter?
As a newbee in Ginnie's circles I think that for OWD it may be boring after few times. But for me - still a lot of things to see and learn
Mania
PS. a small hijack - kisses for Walter!!!! I miss you :wink:

Back
Top Bottom