Golf Ball Divers

Where do you fit in?

• Do you buy the balls from the course and sell them elsewhere?

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Does the course buy them from you directly? (After the Dive)

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Do you poach?

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Nasty, 0 Vis, hazardous diving is not for me.

Votes: 47 83.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

None of the above. I subcontract for a company that has contracts with the courses The courses get compensated (by the contractor) with either cash or balls. All I do is let the contractor know when I want to work, check my email for the location and head to the course. When I get about 30,000-45,000 balls (about every two weeks), I let the contractor know and they setup the shipping. Good easy money!!! I see your from Colorado. Looking for a job??

30k to 45k balls in two weeks? Holy crap!

Don't fancy diving golf courses.

OTOH I occasionally find golf balls when diving Sunnyside beach near Tacoma. My golfing buddy uses them for practice, but he tells me that they tend to explode when hit if they've spent too long underwater...

bikefox:
None of the above. I subcontract for a company that has contracts with the courses The courses get compensated (by the contractor) with either cash or balls. All I do is let the contractor know when I want to work, check my email for the location and head to the course. When I get about 30,000-45,000 balls (about every two weeks), I let the contractor know and they setup the shipping. Good easy money!!! I see your from Colorado. Looking for a job??

And what does one make in dollars after turning over 30-45k golf balls?

If it's a lot, I might have a new career. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom