How long to receive PADI card?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Horn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Finished all the requirements for AOW about two months ago and still have no card. My OW from 91 is just about dead so I was hoping to get new card soon. How long does the process take (average):confused:

Is there anyway to check by going to the My PADI section on thier website? I can't remember my username or password as it has been years but I could slowly get access having them send that info to me via e-mail.

PADI says that should you NOT receive your c-card within 90 days to please contact them. My experience is (all depending upon how prompt the instructor is to turn in the paper work!!!!!:no ) that it is posted on the myPADI site within 7-10 days after receipt and I have received the card within another 2 weeks, tops.

NO MORE THAN 1 MONTH TOTAL for me. Maybe I've been lucky.:eyebrow:

so it is posted on the my padi site, I'll get the info I need sent and check it out. :D

You should have received it by now, that's if your instructor did everything on his/her end on a timely basis. Check out PADI's website and look under C-card replacement. Good luck.:D

I would request a replacement through the website. I got my replacement in about 3 weeks. You may end up with 2 AOW cards if the first card ever comes. That wouldn't hurt. If you call PADI, though, they may waive the replacement fee since you never received the first one. Try it!

I would recomend that you contact your instructor first and give him a chance to rectify the problem. It really shouldn't take more than 3 weeks to get your card and they may be able to find out what happened.

I was waiting patiently as I will be home in a few weeks and then try and get a few dives in. I guess 6 to 8 weeks is a bit of a long time!

Wrote PADI a wee letter so I'll see what they say.

:confused: :confused: Got my Ccard in the mail roughly 3 weeks after all the infos appeared on My Padi..

By now your temporary card has expired !!!!! I'd suggest you give PADI a call !!

I finished my AOW training in July and got both Adventure Diver and Advanced Open Water cards about two or three weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom