wing/long hose/can light positioning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stas

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
I have finally assembeled my doubles and I'm setting up the rig. I'm using a halcyon explorer 55 wing, I have a DS4 of the right post and atx 200 on the left post (will probably soon replace the ds4 with another 200) I have the folowing questions. First, how high is the top of the wing supposed to go? Mine comes up prety much even with the isolator crossbar. The problem is that if I want to run the backup hose between the back of my head and the wing instead of between the wing and the tanks (which is how I read it was supposed to be routed) there is a lot of stress on the hose.

My other question is who is the long hose routed? Does it go staight down and come out under the wing or does it go down from the reg and make a turn around the wing about half way down? If the firts one is true, then whe bottom of my wing is lower then my can light and I can't catch the whose under it. If the second is tru, what hapens when the wing is inflated? Doesnt it pull on the hose?

I'm including some pictures of my setup. Please feel free to cretique and give suggestions.
Thanks, Stas

I'm having a poblem uploading the pictures. I'll post them as soon as I figure out whats wrong.
Thanks, Stas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom