really diving naked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrocraft

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i was reading a post about diving naked and the guy ment free diving it got me thinking about scuba diving in the nude has any one ever done it or even thought about it i always wanted to try to scuba in the nude im thinking if diving feels so free how free it would feel in the nude what do you think and whats your thoughts

There is an old post about diving naked and some resort info.....

I have swum naked once at the lake.... LOL~~~~ That's it........

It would probably be a lot of fun, but it might be more risk than it's worth. If I remember correctly, you can do it at the Hedonism resorts in the Caribbean, though I'm not sure.

The correct terminology is dive nekkid....and there's the 40 ft club too...

Nothing wrong with Naked diving. In some circles, your 100th dive is your naked dive.

In a practical vein, you want warm water. Start the dive in a Speedo, then take it off (Put it in a pocket). Notifying the dive boat and your buddy is optional.

I swear to god officer I know I had a Speedo in my pocket.....Or was that a pocket in my Speedo?

jpcpat:
Nothing wrong with Naked diving. In some circles, your 100th dive is your naked dive.

In a practical vein, you want warm water. Start the dive in a Speedo, then take it off (Put it in a pocket). Notifying the dive boat and your buddy is optional.

My 100th is coming up, probably in about 2-3 weeks. Water at depth in my area is about 64 right now. Glad I'm not in one of "those" circles. :wink:

Just had a student that just done her 100th dive and we are one Dive Centre that likes to do something special for our divers / sudents on their 100th dive, was going to put her pictures on our website, mmm perhaps I will, could try to get away with advertising them as the PADI naked diving distinct speciality as there are a lot of skills to be mastered naked diving

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom