PADI Books in Audio?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheTrickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Okay here’s a bit of a strange one for you guys....

I'm currently in the process of reading my PADI Rescue Diver book and viewing the DVD, in preparation of doing the training in November.

While on the way to and from work I normally listen to an audio book (last one was 'Dark Descent' - don't bother), and it occurred to me that it would be great to able to listen to the rescue book, I of course will still have to read it, take notes, underline stuff and do the knowledge reviews. However thought it would be a great way to reinforce what I've been reading.

Do PADI do their books in Audio?

I know the NAUI Scuba Diver package comes with audio CDs as well as the DVDs. The audio is essentially the DVD audio with a few minor changes; perhaps you could rip the audio off the PADI DVDs?

May be more work that it's worth, but I found listening to the audio to and from work/class a good way to reenforce some of the material.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom