X-mas!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
What should the relativly new diver ask for, for christmas. i dont own that much gear, just the basics: fins, mask, booties, snorkle. what is the first piece of equipment beyond that i should get. im interested to hear mixed opinions. most people suggest an exposure suit first, which seems about right, but please suggest away. maybe ill just ask for Leisure pro gift cards!!!

Is there anything that is hard for you to rent? Asside from that question the suit is a good default.

Also ask for stocking stuffers. Save a dive kit, slate, whistle, safety sausage, gloves, there is no end.

Merry Christmas

Pete

Scubapat:
What should the relativly new diver ask for, for christmas. i dont own that much gear, just the basics: fins, mask, booties, snorkle. what is the first piece of equipment beyond that i should get. im interested to hear mixed opinions. most people suggest an exposure suit first, which seems about right, but please suggest away. maybe ill just ask for Leisure pro gift cards!!!
Id say wet/semidry/drysuit..
Drysuit might be bit more than people would want to fork out for tho..

Since ive got all the basic gear im going for accessories myself. Torch and backup lamp would be nice..

Reg set (Big stocking stuffing)

edit:
Be nice and don't ask Santa to bring Lead weights....

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
I can't believe that christmas has been brought up already.
Currently working at a hotel, christmas started for me november 4th.. Im fed up with christmas and christmas parties by the first weekend of december I bet :p

I bet your local dive shop does gift cards, wish-lists, registries and lay-aways.

Give 'em a call,
...steve...

I'm a new diver too and i'm getting myself a regulator and a computer for Christmass. I don't want neither rely on nor expect anything from my friends/ boy friend. I know better what i need and I let them waste their money on some useless for me stuff like Day in The Spa or another trip to Vegas ( been 6 times, how many more can i go?)

you want to be able to pick out your own wetsuit so make sure you have already done that or you get a gift certificate! good luck

backplate and wing. or a reg set. Can't lose either way.

BTW- how can someone NOT want to go to Vegas?!

Back
Top Bottom