cylinder type on Kona Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bismark

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am spending christmas on the Kona Aggressor and I am setting up my gear and wondering if someone can tell me what type of cylinders the Kona Aggressor uses. Size? Steel or aluminium?

First time on an aggressor liveaboard. Looking forward to it.

"let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.........

Thanks for the help.

Al80s I think. Check out Hawaii Ohana for more details.

Cheap (floaty) Al 80's. Also, a couple of Al 63's. All with K valves.

They were very nice to us, we brought convertable K/DIN valves, and they drained two cylinders and placed our valves on them. This way, we could use our DIN valves comfortabally, and they were easy for them to fill with a yoke whip.

All the best, James

NO WHAY!

Jaye and I were on that trip last year. Had a good time. It was rough seas, but we had an excellent time. 26 dives, I think. Something like that.

Bring spandex or neoprene sox if you're planning on doing all the dives... I wish I did. I had hamburger feet at the end of the week.

AL80. As has been said.

---
Ken

Thanks for the replys. I was hoping they would use steel tanks. Couple of times on the nekton last summer in the caymans with steel 95's and no weights. Excellent!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom