Bauer Compressor Filter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meister481

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Not sure where to post this so mods you are welcome to move it. I just purchased a bauer compressor and was wondering where to get replacement filters. I've found some but they are expensive. Anyone know where I can get a deal?

Lawerence Factor aint to bad for cost. But note that the filter is important as it is the air you will be breathing?????

Meister481:
I'm looking into extra filtration since it's going to be used to PP fill. Not sure how well the triplex does.

For the PPbing, the stock triplex filtration isn't enough and its filtration time is relatively very very short. As you said, at least you need to add on the extra filtration appliance. such as one 32 inch canister and 32,000 cf capacity. However, even though many people are using this kind of set up, this doesn't gaurantee the hyper filter air, either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom