Roll call: Any old NASDS divers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squidster:
Just curious if there is any of us left

squidster: Yep, still some around. I was certified NASDS in 1971 @ San Diego Divers Supply, home of the NASDS "College". Took rescue courses etc while in SD. When I moved to the LA area I hooked up with Dive N Surf and Sea d Sea in Redondo Beach and took night dive, compass classes etc. Lot's of fun. Good instruction.

Was certified by ScubaTech in West Covina CA, an NASDS center in 1971. Just got recertified (Padi) last October. After 30 years not diving, I didn't think a refresher would have done it.

1975 Tom Keene was my instructor in Gilford NH.

NASDS certified in 1990! i still have my Open Water card with microfiche in it!

Certified in 1981, Scuba Sciences in Phoenix. Still had my original card until about 3 years ago when it self-destructed.

My husband Terry was NASDS certified in 1970 at the Inland School of Diving, Kansas City, MO.# P 5927 His Instr was Phillip B Scott SDI 351. This was his 2nd course.

1st course didn't offer a C-Card

I was an NASDS instructor active in the late 70's and early 80's...later went to PADI, now with NASE and HSAI

PNW Dive Girl:
NASDS certified in 1990! i still have my Open Water card with microfiche in it!

Have the same card from 89 in NJ... but enough cracks and bubbles on the microfiche to be totally useless

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom