Prayers for Divemaster's family

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RooLuvsToDive

Registered
Reaction score
I don't really know where this fits on the board, but I hope it will be okay here. I just wanted everyone to know that a great Divemaster from Maud, Texas died this week and his family needs our prayers.

Jess Law, 46 with a wife and two children, died in a farming accident several days ago. He dove with the dive shop in Shreveport, LA and was a VERY big asset to my diving class this fall. Jess was extremely encouraging and was always there to give us students the support we needed (me, especially, as he knew how freaked out the whole thing was making me---he was always reminding me that everyone was nervous the first time they went down). Jess went with us on our openwater dives two weeks ago and was just so much fun! He absolutely loved to dive and was to go on a trip with us to the Florida springs in early-December. He made an unbelievable impact on my life, whether he realized it or not.

He will be missed.

my prayers are with you and the family, try and remember the that he made a difference and he is in a better place now
- A J

Most Divemasters leave a lasting impression on their students. I'm glad you have his memory to carry with you.

As a farmer and a diver my sympathies are with his family. Farming is a very difficult and very dangerous profession. It is also a very rewarding job. I expect his neighbors are pitching in to help the family. My thoughts and prayers are with them all.

very sad and sorry to hear. My sympathy and prayers go out to the family, and yourself:(

:doctor:
we bow our heads and ask that GOD bless his family

My prayers are with the family and friends.

Chad

Sympathy to Family & Friends......Sad....

Just remeber that the man you described will be watching over you and taking care of you from now on....my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom