Has anybody seen/heard from Truckergirl???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CheddarChick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anybody seen/heard from Truckergirl???
Where has that girl got to? It is awfully quiet in here without her....:eyebrow:

I got an email from her a week or two ago....said she's been pretty busy. But I haven't heard back yet though.

Hope all is well!

I chatted with her on yahoo IM last week, and talked to her on the phone about a week and half ago. She's fine... but hates trucking right now. There's been issues with the truck.

I did a few dives with her last summer, and I keep tellin' her that she needs to get off the truck. That way, we could do lots of diving this summer!

When I talk to her, I'll let her know that she's very missed on the board!

Oh, Leesa... I wish I would have seen your post about the "project" a few minutes ago! I just emailed her and told her that we're all talking about her on the boards. LOL I gave the link to this thread.

I'll post when I hear from her. I know she's been VERY busy. In fact, she's been within 5 minutes of my house a couple of times, and was too busy to call and meet up (truckers deadlines, ya know :wink:) I do look forward to seeing her again though... and hopefully it will be at a dive site. :wink:

If and when she stops in give her a BIG hug from me....Everytime I pass her sisters house I have to laugh about the fun we had when she was here :D

You guys are so hilarious! I feel all warm and fuzzy now! Honestly- when I was at home and on dial up I had a lot more spare time when I was online. When I'm on the road I have a high speed wireless connection that ROCKS... but I don't have time to tool around and have fun! We're getting our website stuff off the ground in a championship effort to get off the road and still be able to pay our bills!

Thank you all for thinking of me (and remembering me!)! I promise to drop in a little more often (if I happen to think of it and if I have time and if I don't get caught up with our job and if our customers quit calling me all the time... :))

TG

justleesa:
If and when she stops in give her a BIG hug from me....Everytime I pass her sisters house I have to laugh about the fun we had when she was here :D

My sister doesn't live there any more. I'm not sure exactly where they moved to- but they're there for another 3 years ish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom