Why don't they sell....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazy Fingers

Contributor
Reaction score
I just need a pressure gauge with an open slot in the console to put the computer in. Basically, I want to make my own 2 gauge console using the computer I already have. I can't find anything online... they've all got depth gauges in them! :11doh:

ScubaPro has what you're looking for if you dont mind having the compass built into the end of the console.

They used to make all sorts of do it yourself consoles and now they offer virtually nothing. I guess it requires a PadI specialty course to operate a screw driver.

My only console I actually use is an old, all rubber scubaPro. it is a mini type conole with only two holes and came with adapters to adapt a variety of guages including different spgs. It came with NO guages at all. It screws together and could easily accept a hockey puck computer in place the depth guage.

Good question. N

Back
Top Bottom