Which time slot for Disney DiveQuest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stever2002

Contributor
Reaction score
I understand they do a 4:30 and a 5:30 "tour" for this. Is one slot better then the other? Would the 5:30 experience run any longer? Did anyone feel rushed in the 4:30 slot? Just curious.

Thanks,
...steve...

I've done the 5:30 slot twice -- great experience -- in water time was right about 40-45 minutes. I've read reports that the 4:30 slot is about the same -- so it really is what works best for your schedule. For planning purposes, we were done, changed, and released into the park at about 8:15 both times.

One possible advantage of the 4:30 is that it will be "lighter" -- the lights in the tank are dimmed slowly as evening approaches ...

I've also heard that they will book at private slot at 6:30 for groups of up to 12 -- $1000 total

I did the 1630 and had the advertised dive time and so on. I don't think it makes any difference which slot you get - Disney would never allow that.

Yes there are private bookings possible too.

Back
Top Bottom