Make your case: Best US city for diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCal.

Duh. :rolleyes:

Best city for everything.

Next question....

---
Ken

Def not in Utah . . .

Honolulu: we have wrecks, we have walls, its warm, its clear, cool stuff topside, like paddlers and kiteboarders and surfers. We have endangered monk seals we see all the time, we have turtles on every dive, we have endemic fish, we have sharks, we have very few RULES. We are free from massive scale consumerism and we don't have to keep up with the Jones here. We think it's fine if our neighbors have rock gardens because everybody's yards are a mess. Now, I want one.

Nobody tells us we have to have snorkels. It is a water culture. Children take the bus to the ocean and are not abducted. You don't have to wear shoes to Punahou, one of the best prep schools in the USA.

hands down, better than LA (for diving)

SoCal is not a city, ken. Guess you better say Monterey if you want to be a contender.

We have CLEAN AIR and pure volcanic filtered drinking water.

aloha

robbcayman:
Like the title states :popcorn:
Continental US - All 50 - or Including territories?

Having done my checkout dives over a decade ago on Beach 8 in Far Rockaway Queens, I can assure you that it is not New York City...lol

Haha, for some reason I have a feeling this is gonna be more of a "make your case: worst US city for diving" thread.

Honolulu due to its diversity. 2nd place goes to somewhere in South Florida.

Key Largo or Honolulu...

Cheers.

-J.-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom