SCUBA video games?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ccardvol

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I apologize in advance if this question belongs elsewhere or has been asked before.

Does anyone know of a good computer or playstation 2 game that is based on diving?

Okay, that was funny....grisly, but funny.

Check out Diver - Deep Water Adventures.

I downloaded it off bittorrent a few weeks ago. The concept is kind of cool, but the game is total garbage.

One cool thing is the fact that you do you in-game dive "Training" (which is buggy as hell) in that super deep pool that they have in norway or whatever...the one that goes 115ft deep?

Whatever you do, DO NOT pay for the game.

lol, i was thinking about scuba diving video games a few weeks ago. I think it would be cool if they came up with a spearfishing game like they have for different fishing video games

johnnyseko:
Hahaha....nice!:wink:

Didn't say my score. Said I went to like 400, guess that is the score. Seko beat me :11: We'll have none of that. Back to game.

They aren't real diver's, they have their knives strapped to their calf. So I am only getting half the points :54:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom