Got my PADI C card today !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dxtreme

Reaction score
FInally arrived with the beautiful blue dolphin design on the front but i think the back side of the card is very very plain ! :)

That first one is always special!

Yeah the first one is great. Must be why I still have mine from October of '78. The photos a kick. I wasen't so rough around the edges in those days.
I was talking to an older fellow at a dive site this summer. He pulled out his wallet and showed me his first. It was from 1960! That C card is as old as I am.
I hope you enjoy this sport as I have. Keep diving and more important keep learning!

Jim

definitely planning for the ADVANCED OPEN WATER NEXT SUMMER OR LATE SPRING !!! and maybe RESUCE DIVER level too :)

not only being a new diver but the whole process has gave me positive altitude and higher self esteem :D

now don't do what so many of us have done and spend too much money on crap you just won't use (useless 5 dollar crap in the bargain bins that look like they might be fun on SCUBA)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom