ok guys what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have it right... the best is bike shorts (without all the padding.
But any lightweight suit works, I have a nylon one that is comfy...

Cannot do the speedo thing.. as I have a body made for a potato sack.

Nylon gym shorts.

lycra skin suit is the best thing going, makes the wetsuit slide on much easier.

Speedo briefs.

speedo briefs are the best. i don't give a #$% what others are thinking about this, these are the most comfortable things you can have under your wetsuit.

Might I suggest the search function--if it works. Pre-Armageddon, there were numerous homophobic "under your wet suit" threads that were replete with stinkiosity and bizzare rationalizations of going nude in preference to a Speedo. While it is true that the fattening of America should result in fines for wearing a Speedo, last I checked going nude was illegal in public. I think that would include dive boats and I know my wife, neice, sisters would appreciate you guys keeping your cloths on, even at least a Speedo. You know, what images of body must exist in the minds of some women is a study to itself, why FAT women would go and purchase a dental floss bikini and put hideous tatoos on their butts is amazing to me and has caused me to barf on more than one occasion. Please ladies, if you weigh more than a Subaru, get yourself some dork shorts and a baggy t-shirt--please---my eyes cannot take it anymore. What is good for the goose ought to be good for the gander or vice versa.

1167668136_0.jpg

N

Back
Top Bottom