NAUI Advanced Open Water Cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

porsche060

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know what is normal price for this course?

Is it easy to take over a few days in Fl or a place such as Cozumel/Bonairre?

Or can any NAUI instructor offer you it on their trips upon request?

Price depends on where you take it, and the price goes up if you are required to use a boat for the checkout dives. Normally, in the South, figure $250-300.

You can take NAUI AOW all over Florida, and you will find good instructors available - forget about taking the course in the Carribean.

I think we were $200 for the course, something like $50 for the book/dvd package and a $60. boat fee.

Do it in your home waters. Doing it in a blitz weekend format is not uncommon and since you usually don't learn much anyway it works out OK.

Pete

Pete

I charge $250 for my AOW course, which includes the NAUI student kit.

I guarantee my students they'll learn something ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
I charge $250 for my AOW course, which includes the NAUI student kit.

I guarantee my students they'll learn something ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob, I have no doubt, in fact it was instructors such as yourself the promoted me to include "usually".

Instruction aside some divers, self included end up doing AOW so late that it's mostly redundant. Note mostly. :wink:

Pete

Anyone know of any places that have it over a weekend. Def interested in taking it along East Coast or FL.

You'll have to take it as a long weekend if you do it that way. Two days for dives and one day for classroom. I paid $250 with Nitrox. Where I took it in PA does not have anything on their website for August.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom